YouTube Thursday: Favourite lesbian TV couples

Here is a selection of some of my favourite lesbian couples on TV. There’s probably no surprises here, but I thought you might enjoy to see these clips anyways.

Alice and Tasha on the L Word

Damn...it'd forgotten about that Season 4 sex scene *g

Willow and Tara on Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Can't have a list without them, can you?

Emily and Naomi on Skins

My new favourite teen lesbian tv couple

Charly and Joey on Home & Away

I just discovered these two...

And last but not least...one of my favourites until it was all ruined....Callica


Can’t get enough? Check out OneMoreLesbian for much more lesbian TV and movie clips.

Comments

bekonia said…
I'm not convinced by the Joey/Charlie couple from home and away. They seem such an unlikely couple, not suited at all. Joey seems far too young and maybe it's because her acting isn't great but anyway, they don't convince me so I find myself not caring about them.....

Love the rest though....I'm hoping the new Callie/Arizona hookup will be good....