Busy falling in love

I used to be such a good little blogger, making sure there was at least one new blog post a day. I did really well for a long time, I often even planned ahead. Yep, I was quite dedicated and it didn’t even feel like much work at all.

I guess most of you must’ve noticed I haven’t been that good with updating lately and when I have it’s mainly been re-posts of my eurout articles or YouTube clips. It’s been a while since I shared my personal thoughts on this blog, and the reason for this is that most of my thoughts (and feelings and seconds of the day) have been preoccupied with one single thing.

The same thing that’s kept me from doing other stuff I used to spend too much time on, and instead I am just sitting around with a stupid grin on my face. Grinning and smiling, followed by more grinning and smiling. Oh and some happy sighing as well.

Yep, the reason for my lazy blogging is that I’ve been too busy falling in love.

What do you say, that’s not a good enough reason? Seriously? When was the last time you were in love? It totally changes your priorities. At least when it comes to how you spend your time.

More importantly, I didn’t just fall in love, but I fell in love with the most amazing girl. Ever. Words can’t explain just how amazing she is and how good she makes me feel. Everything is better since I met her...

I could go on and on, but you get my drift. I’m in love, I am happy and unless I want to turn this blog into a Look-at-me-I’m-so-in-love-it’s-sickening kind of site, we might have to accept that my blogging will be a little irregular for a while longer.

Comments

Lady Caisa said…
Congratulations!I'm so happy for you. (I vaguely remember the feeling.) We're going to miss your frequent postings.
Feylamia said…
Oh, I know the feeling. I've spent the past three months on cloud number nine and there's no end in sight. :-)