My AfterEllen’s hot 100 nominees

Like every year, it’s time once again to vote for your all-time favourite hotties on AfterEllen’s HOT 100 list. This year, alongside voting for the 10 women you’d most like to do in general, you can also nominate your top 5 hottest out women, hottest women of colour and hottest women over 40.

The hottest out women is probably going to be a rather short list seeing as there aren’t that many of those. Out women I mean, not out and hot. The problem I had with the over 40 women is how to know for sure if they are or not? I was too lazy to Google everyone.

In case you’re wondering (even if you’re not, I’m going to share anyway), here are my top 10 women I wouldn’t mind waking up next to:

1. Katee Sackhoff


2. Jessica Landström

3. Natasha Kai
4. Eliza Dushku
5. Kaki King

6. Rachel Maddow


7. Rose Rollins


8. Sara Ramirez

9. Michelle Rodriguez
10. Leisha Hailey

There’s many many other women that I think are hot, but unfortunately, a top 10 can only include 10 women. These are my hotties for 2009. The list is slightly different from last year, which is a good thing. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Who are some of your favourite hotties?

Comments

Heh, Sackoff and Dushku made my top 10 as well :D The hottest OUT woman is definitely Ellen, with Portia a close second, IMO. I love Maddow as much as the next person that's a lesbian, but she leaves me a little cold, which is the opposite of hot. I think that there's something about her that reminds me of someone I once dated long ago and that woman was as close to necrophilia as I ever wanna get. It's unfair to associate people like that, I know, but the mind does what it does.
Natazzz said…
Oh Jennifer, you just had to go there, didn't you? I think I liked watching Rachel Maddow a whole lot better when there wasn't a necophilia association ;-)

Btw my number one out woman is Jessica Landstrom. Not sure when my obsession with soccer players started lol.
Anonymous said…
Uh! The list! I need to compile my list too! I almost forgot (how can this even happen?)

I didn't know Kaki King - she is really cute! I'm listening to her music on myspace at the moment, I think I like it at lot actually :D
Miss A. said…
wow your List is so similar to mine except for the Kaki and Kate