Blog crush: Ask Nicola

I realised I haven’t done any Blog crushes in a while and because I don’t want you guys to think I have stopped enjoying other people’s blogs, I thought it was about time for another one.

This time my blog crush is Ask Nicola, the blog by out author Nicola Griffith. I only recently discovered it, but I am already hooked. Not only because she is an awesome author and I love all her books, but because her blog is just really fun to read.

In her blog she talks about writing (duh!), art, statistics and other geeky stuff, interesting news or stuff she’s Googled or found on YouTube.

She also finds the time to just blog about her personal life, as well as topics like politics. And now I have only mentioned stuff she wrote in December.

So yeah, it’s a very active blog, with stuff for just about anyone to enjoy. Check it out, I know you are going to like it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love Nicola Griffith's books, but did not realize she had this blog. It's great! (Thank you for sharing this information, Natazzz!)

Also...
Happy New Year!
It *was* wild to consider how your life changed in 2008. May this year bring you even greater happiness!
Natazzz said…
Happy New Year to you too H!

Yeah, it's been interesting how I seem to be finding myself in a totally different situation life wise each January.

It's great to hear you're also a NG fan.