Moving and awesome new apartments

As I mentioned earlier in the week I have been rather busy moving. Well, actually I am still far away from the actual moving. So far I have mainly spent organising everything for my new apartment and decorating it.

And when I say decorating, I mainly mean wallpaper stripping and painting. Have I mentioned how clumsy I am? Not only that, but I seem to be incapable of doing most jobs around the house no matter how simple.

Still, I am very happy to say that so far I haven’t managed to do anything that bad. Sure, I am covered in bruises and band aids and my muscles are so sore I can hardly walk, but my apartment is still in one peace.

What makes everything so stressful (or at least time consuming) is the fact that my new apartment is on the other side of the country than where I am currently living. Good thing the Netherlands is a rather small country. But still. It’s a pain in the ass.

It is all worth it though, because my new apartment is awesome. Or at least it will be once I’m finished with it. It’s nice and big and most importantly; it’s all mine! I’ve enjoyed living with my roommate for the last 9 months or so, but I can’t wait to have everything all to myself again.

Comments