Book fair

I went to a book fair the other day which was awesome. I love books and I love reading, so any kind of book fair is such fun for me. However, the only thing I like more than a great hall full of cool books, is a great hall full of cool cheap books.

Every year in the Netherlands we have this huge book fair during which they sell all the back stock of the year very cheaply. We are talking only an average of 2 euro for perfectly good books.

I tried not to go overboard, but I still went home with about 25 books. Pocket books mainly, so-called suspense novels. In addition, I also picked up with really cool 6 book box set of James Herbert novels for hardly any money at all.

Just thinking about it makes me happy. Over the years I have bought so many books I have lost track of what books I actually own. Therefore I have made this great Excel spreadsheet that catalogues every single book I own, along with a nice rating system.

Yeah, I know, I am such a geek.

I am hoping to one day have an entire wall in my living room that is covered in books. You know, like my own personal library. That would be awesome. I’m getting there. Give me a few more years.

Oh how I heart books!

Comments

mega said…
Have you ever been to the Deventer Annual Book Fair? *grin*
Natazzz said…
No actually, I haven't. Unless you live around there, no one would choose to go "all the way" to the East just for a book fair.

Or am I missing out?