YouTube Thursday: TV Programs I loved as a kid

Pippi Longstockings: Who doesn’t love Pippy? I so wanted to be her.


V: Weird sci-fi futuristic show about aliens trying to take over the earth. I thought it was soooooooo scary. Seriously?


Knight Rider: This was the coolest show around when I was in primary school.. A futuristic awesome car that could speak and had a mind of its own…(Is anyone really waiting for the remake?)


The A-team: The second coolest show around.


Nils Holgerson: About a boy who could shrink and flew away on the back of a bird.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I watched V, and Knight Rider and The A-Team, but I wouldn't put any of these in my favorite catagory.

the other two we didn't have in the States, i always thought Pippi was just a book and that my mom kinda looked like her when she was a kid. lol