Blog crush: U-Holler

The thing about doing special monthly blog crushes (or any other themed topic I try to do every month) is that it starts out as a great idea, but then before you know it another month has gone by and it is time for another crush.

I don’t actually sit around crushing on all these bloggers, refreshing their blogs minute after minute in the hope of a new post. Googling them to find out personal info, harassing them with comments, emails and fan letters, or any other kind of obsessive stuff.

Perhaps if I really did I would qualify as a stalker?

Instead it is more a case of really enjoying reading about what some folks have to say. It is either the topics they blog about or the way they blog about stuff. Hell, some blogs I even like just because of the great comments they receive.

Anyways, this month’s blog crush pick is U-Holler.

Why? Because I like women who aren’t afraid to speak their mind…and I think Jennifer is trying to turn it into an art form…

Comments