Hot One Hundred Nominee: Eliza Dushku

The final woman I would like to nominate for AfterEllen’s Hot 100 list (yeah, I know, voting has closed already. So what) is Eliza Dushku. Or who I really want to nominate is Faith.

I am sure Eliza Dushku has done many other exciting projects in which she looked smoking hot, but for me there is only the hot psycho vampire slayer she played on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and on Angel.
As a Buffy fanatic, I own all seasons on DVD and have watched every episode many times. I never get tired of it. Not of the show, and also not of watching Faith kick some vampire ass, or get up to some of her other bad tricks.

I especially like her in the final season of Buffy, when she has tried to redeem herself, but she is still a little bad. Just thinking about it makes me want to get out my Buffy DVDs and watch a few episodes.

Comments