Regional attractiveness

Do you think attractiveness of women can be judged based on the country they are from? Or phrased differently, can you generalize by saying, for example, Belgian women are hot?

I was wondering about this after my (hopefully very successful) job interview in Belfast. Walking around in this wonderful town in Northern Ireland, I could not help but notice that the women over there were hot.

Granted, the weather was lovely, with a blue sky and the sun shining bright, which makes everything and everyone seem nicer, but still. I saw plenty of women I really liked. This is not always the case.

For example, I lived in Germany for two years and I cannot really say I found German women all that hot (No offence to any Germans reading this, I am sure you are the exception to the rule, and are quite cute and attractive).

In contrast, I always find Dutch women very attractive, but of course I am biased. Same goes for Belgians, and British girls.

I know many people always mention French or Italian girls. I have to agree, they have their share of beautiful women over there, however, these are not really the kind of girls I usually go for. I am not sure where I am going with this. Maybe just to say: the women in Belfast are hot. I really hope I get a job there…

Comments