Glass doors

Hi, I am Natazzz, and I am a major clutch. I tend to do the stupidest things. Don’t believe me? Well, let me tell you what I did yesterday.

Somehow I managed to walk straight into a glass door. And when I say I walked into it, I mean I rammed my face full force into the glass. It hurt like hell. For a minute, I thought I might have broken my nose. Luckily, I had not. I sat with an icepack on my nose for a while, and I think it stopped hurting after a few hours.

As if walking into the glass door itself wasn’t embarrassing enough, I made a clear imprint of my nose and lips that were visible on the glass door for the whole world to see what had happened.

The stupid thing was that, just before I smashed my face into the glass, I was actually wondering if anyone had ever been stupid enough to walk into the glass door in question. I guess I got my answer.

Comments