What have they done to my Alice?

I am an L word fan, I am not ashamed to admit it. I have watched the show since the beginning, and even though I am no longer as excited about it as I was the very first season, I have always thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

As most of you know, the storylines and characters on the L word aren’t always the most consistent. I generally don’t have a problem with that, because I see the series as a soap opera, not as a serious drama.

(The problem of course, lies in the fact that some of the people working on the L word mistakenly think it is a serious drama. Therefore they end up addressing too many serious issues, and they ruin the fun show by either including too many PSA’s or killing of beloved characters. But I digress).


One of the few consistencies throughout the seasons has been my love for Alice Pieszecki. From the very beginning I have always thought she was awesome; she is so adorable and fun, funny, likable, not to mention very very HOT. No matter what they did to the other characters, there was always Alice to laugh at, adore, and to love.

Until this season of the L word, that is. It seems it was only a matter of time, before even Alice got a personality transplant. Sure, Alice has always been a little selfish and inconsiderate, but this was always in a cute sort of way. Who is this transgender hating, fame loving, celebrity outing woman?

What have they done to my Alice? Bring her back soon please!

Comments