Clowns are evil

Thought I’d let you know, just in case you hadn’t realised this yet. Clowns are a good example of so many things that are supposed to be fun and entertaining for kids, but are indeed just very very creepy. Or just plain wrong. Not convinced? Just have a look at the picture below.





Now tell me, how does looking at that clown make you feel? And don’t tell me good or happy, because I’ll know you’re lying. Or maybe you’re just a big freak.

Because there is nothing fun about clowns.

Maybe I just have an issue with grown men who dress up in a disguise in order to make little kids happy. I mean, I am also not a big fan of Santa Claus. Oh and I also have a problem with mimes.

But still.

Is it a coincidence there’s clowns in almost every scary movie? I don’t think so.



Clowns are just naturally creepy. In case you’re still not convinced, check out the movie Clown house: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094886/ It's about three psychotic clowns who escape from an asylum to break into the house of a boy with a fear of clowns.

Clowns are evil. Remember that.



Comments

Unknown said…
i completely share your views on this and so would my kids....there was only one really cute clown toy that i bought when they were little and we called him 'clownie' but he was small, soft and so adorable...other than that, i have a deep-seated hatred for clowns, mimes and no big fan of Santa either....and remember the Stephen King novel-eventually-turned-movie IT? holy sh*t.