Do only dykes work at Ikea?

I went on a little trip to Ikea yesterday (when I should have been working. Yeah yeah, I know, I’m a bad girl). I heart Ikea! Especially all the little stuff they have to decorate your house and make your life more fun (or something like that).

While I was there I could not help but notice that all the female employees looked very dykey. Not just one, but practically all of them. Perhaps it is the not so flattering nor feminine outfits they have to wear, but I could have sworn at least half of them were gay.

I refuse to believe it was just coincidence or that my gaydar is way off (I have good gaydar. Really. Well, most of the time anyway).

So what’s up with that? Is Ikea a lesbian store? If so, why did no one tell me? I now feel the urge to go to different Ikea’s across the country just to check whether it is just my Ikea or all Ikeas (I like saying my Ikea. Who wouldn’t like their own personal Ikea. Full of dykes of course lol).

Btw I want this bookcase:

Comments