Leather wrist cuff

All of a sudden I decided I should have a leather wrist cuff. After all, they are all the rage these days, and well, no self-respecting lesbian can do without at least one leather cuff. Or so it seems.

Finding a suitable wrist cuff turned out to be a lot harder than I thought. First of all, I am rather picky when it comes to cuffs or jewelry of any kind. Oh who am I kidding, I am picky about everything.

I knew exactly what kind I wanted though. It had to be black (or dark brown), not too wide and not too small, and it couldn’t have spikes, glitters or anything overly girly. I know what you’re thinking, isn’t that exactly what a proper lesbian wrist cuff should look like.
Well, that might be the case but that does not mean they actually sell any like that. Or at least I could not find any. I looked and I looked, but without any luck. Then last week I met up with one of my male cousins, and guess what he was wearing?

Yep, the perfect lesbian leather wrist cuff. I was so excited I even had to try it on and made him tell me where he had gotten it. So today I went to the store where he had bought the perfect cuff, all excited I was finally going to get my own cuff.

Of course they had all sold out, because who wouldn’t want a lovely cuff like that? On a side note though, I had never realized before what kind of awesome jewelry and accessories they have in the men’s section.

Normally I have to look forever to find something I like that isn’t too girly, and here is this entire section of a store devoted to stuff I like. Hmmm. It kinda makes sense and I am not sure why I had never thought of this before.

I might still not have found myself a leather wrist cuff, but now I do know where to go next time.

Comments