YouTube Thursday: Awesome disturbing movie trailers

Here is a nice selection of some of my favourite disturbing movies. Yes, I have a thing for them…the more disturbing, or freaky or just plain weird, the better.

Kissed: About a girl who is into necrophilia.

I heart how this trailer makes the fact that she likes to do corpses so glamerous...

La Grande Bouffe: About some guys who decide to eat themselves to death.


Das Parfum: About a big freak who creates a parfume out of real women that women love so much they end up killing him out of obsession.


Saw: About some guys chained to the wall in a dirty bathroom, and their only way to escape alive is to cut of some of their body parts and kill the other person.


Clownhouse: About three psychotic clowns who break into the house of a boy with an extreme fear of clowns. Clowns are evil people!

Comments

"Kissed" reminded me of an Ann Landers (advice 'expert') column I'd read decades ago. A young bride wrote in concerned about her husband insisting that she take ice cold baths beofre they had sex. His profession? Funeral Director :)
Anonymous said…
Do you like classic movies like Friday the 13th, Halloween and a nightmare on elm street. These great movies if you can handle lots of blood and guts.
Natazzz said…
I do enjoy a nice horror movie now and then, but I have to say they do not really disturb me all that much.

Especially not stuff like Friday the 13th and Halloween. I find them more amusing than scary.