I’m glad I wasn’t on that plane

I was just catching up on my news this morning, when I came across this title Women try to open door mid-flight. I thought WTF?

Who would be stupid enough to want to do such a thing? Well, apparently two drunken British women were on a flight from Greece to the UK annoying the hell out of their fellow passengers and the flight staff by being loud, rude and very annoying.

If that wasn’t enough, they then came up with the brilliant idea to try to open a cabin door, because they wanted some fresh air! OMFG! How stupid can you be?

Luckily the cabin crew could put a stop to it and had to keep them in their chairs with force, while they made an emergency landing in Germany in order to remove the drunken bitches off the plane.

I am not at all scared of flying, but I am always really obsessed with the emergency doors on the plane. One of my biggest fears is that one of these doors would accidentally open and I fly out of the plane.

I always thought this was a totally irrational fear, then again, I never thought anyone would ever be stupid enough to actually try to open one of these doors while we were in the air.

I’m so glad I wasn’t on that plane.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If they wanted fresh air that bad why didn't someone push them out the door. Shit there are some dumb people out there.