Spring is in the air

The weather has been lovely lately. And with lovely I mean no more cold, rain, hail or thunderstorms. It has been warm and sunny, and I have been walking outdoors. A lot.

Why is it that everything seems so much nicer when the weather is good? All of a sudden, life is easier, makes much more sense and people smile more. Everywhere you see peeps walking in the sun with a big happy smile on their face.
Another good thing about warm sunny weather, is that it always makes all the cute girls take all of their clothes off. Well, ok, not all of their clothes, but it is close. I am walking in the park, and all of a sudden I realize I just entered tank-top heaven.

That brings me to a related consequence of nice spring weather: hornyness. I am not quite sure what is more to blame for this, the lovely spring sun or the half naked chicks. It’s probably both.

Spring is in the air, and I am happy and warm and in need of a nice girl in a tank top. Life is good…

Comments