The Trip That Changed My Life

The Outlet has just posted another one of my stories entitled The Trip That Changed My Life. It is all about what happened to me when I was stupid enough to go on a hiking trip in Wales when I was 17.

The Outlet is a pretty cool website, where each month they publish stories on a number of different topics. It is a platform for individuals seeking to change the world around them. Yes, I am not sure how I ended up there either. Apart from my occasional submissions, they also feature, among other things, stories on a monthly topic, sometimes there is poetry, and they advertise upcoming shows, exhibitions etc.

My favourite part of The Outlet is the monthly column by Fritz, entitled Life and Spite. This woman has a great way of expressing herself-and by that I mean she is not afraid to be blunt, sarcastic or mean. This month she talks all about Women and Pants throughout history in honour of women’s history month. Trust me, it is a lot more fun to read than it sounds.

Ok. Here ends the advertising. Go check it out for yourself!

Comments